New profile posts

Married. Exploring outside the marriage. Love a tour guide if your interested. Show me the ropes
  • Like
Reactions: Massimo
Gardog951
Gardog951
I'm happy to help
J
johnner42
Babe id love you to lick my lolipop . Then taste your lovely pussy. Phone john on 074119911599 xx
J
johnner42
I want you to lick my lolipop babe and ill lick you until you shudder and cum xx
Hello, i have a very slow phone and chat doesnt always register so sometimes i type twice and was banned for spam, can i please get unbanned il be more careful next time
Greetings Gorgeous, wondering if I can get back on, banned by mistake, Throbber59, thanks
BrownSugarShorty
BrownSugarShorty
You're not banned Hun
BlondeNYCWife
BlondeNYCWife
Hi Throbber, I got banned 😭
I have been banned after being a member for 4+ years. A new person PMs and then has me banned without warrant? I never said I was 15, I'm 49, it's even in my profile. I also report every single day disgusting CP post, and send their names to an admin. Trust me, I'm 100% against underage anything, and I believe you know that about me.
Thank you,
BlondeWifeNYC
BlondeNYCWife
BlondeNYCWife
Can you help me?
Hi, I made a post in the forum "Kicked or Banned" (or something like that) and I got "banned for spam" and I wasn't spamming... I was just chatting away with a couple people about innocuous topics no less and all of a sudden it said I was banned for spam? My username is RawPower and if there's anything you can do to lift the ban I feel I didn't deserve at all, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!
Just got banned for spamming and I wasn't spamming. Username Brian20
Brian20
Brian20
Please help. I don't know what happened I was an empty room chatting in PM then all of the sudden I was banned I guess it was because I compared the new layout to a competitor of this site
Brian20
Brian20
I promise I'll be more careful next time
Brian20
Brian20
Another admin took care of it. Thank you for letting me reach out. When you see this. Have a great day
I got my ip banned too..trust me it was just a rp and I really apologize for my actions. I have always been a very sweet person to everyone whom I had a conversation with I have never been into a fight with anyone or anything kind of that stuff. Please i don't wanna loose my friends they are very precious to me. My username is aasss.
I got my ip banned and it was well deserved I am underage andtalking to people but I was never serious about anything I said.I was just messing with them nothing was ever gonna happen nothing sexual happened on my end. Iwish you not to report this to police or however this work I’m just a dumb 17yearold messing with guys because I thought it was funny
J
Justdontwanttogetintroubl
.Everything I said was made up. Especially with that Mike guy I just wanted to make him show up to a random place and feel stupid for trying to cheat on his wife.
J
Justdontwanttogetintroubl
Again I’m sorry I realized what I did was fucking stupid. I’ll never come on here again. It was a guest account under the name Eve17 or Eve17bi .
I just receive an email that my banned Would not be lifted. I'm okay with that. I just don't want any problem.
I will never go on this website again
So somehow I got banned for asking a question to someone that said ask me anything and I didn't say anything against the rules but when they reported me the mod kicked me
Top