New profile posts

Please lift my ban, I was supposedly banned for spamming but I was in the middle of a private chat and banned no one.. Only thing I can think of is I was contacted by a 23 yo albainian who after a short chat I put him on my ignore list and 2 minutes later I was banned for spamming while in a private chat
I was messaged by this Albanian 23 yo and after a few exchanges with him I put him on my ignore list. 2 minutes later I was banned for "spamming" I spammed no one. this just isn't right. how do I get un banned?
Can you please un-ban me user name pinkkitty420 I promise I will not say anything like that in the chat ever again !!! I’m 27 I assure you it was a innocent thing towards older men
I’m banned for the reason that i spam, i find it strange, i was talking private with someone and the ban became active
please unban me. i was banned wrongfully showing as spam. My id name is rehan84
R
rehan84
time was yesterday, 9.40 pm
R
rehan84
please unban me, i was chatting, suddenly got banned
My account His22ndTrish is getting a banned notice again. I cleared my cookies. Why else is this happening to me so often?
Hi Admin, I have been a long time user of adultchat.net, but today i experienced that i have been banned for spam - not sure what spam was it, when i was chatting in private with another user. Can you please help me here? I have posted in forum as well but looking for some quick action on it. My username is astalaavistaa.
A
astalaavistaa
anyone online from admin or moderator to fix banned issues?
Do you want to play a game?” he asks, his tone rich and dark and sensuous like his chocolate.
Every atom in me stands at attention. “What kind of game?”
“We’ll call it ‘Sir Says’. The rules are very simple—I give you a command. . . and you obey
You deserve a man that can worship your body all night softly, then pull your hair back and fuck you till you scream out in release, over and over. You deserve an equal in life, but a man to dominate you in bed.
Top