New profile posts

Hello can you help me get me unblocked I don't know why I got blocked Can you help me Anybody Is there any moderators
MARVELLOUS
MARVELLOUS
There is a room which is known as complaint room u should make thread there
J
Jedim1976
I'm stuck and I can't Thank you for your help I'll look for that room
J
Jedim1976
Can somebody help me get back on the chat Room I got kicked off Is there anyway I can get back in
Hi lis any chance you could remind admin /Chat master that the current mods need adding as staff members..I kinda feel awkward messaging users as a member and not as a staff mod... ty been back on ACN now for months yet still down as a member ...ty
I was banned for a post didnt know you could be banned for but accepted in logged back into chat was chatting for like 4 hrs then gkt banned again for good for the previous reason i didnt know you couldbr lost that and nvwr dis post it again and never would
Hey...do you know why I was banned? My username was Heathen or Heathen79...it logs me in automatically when I go to the site, so I don't remember exactly, but pretty sure it's just Heathen...I was on last night, just chatted in DM and went to get on today and it says I'm banned. I'd greatly appreciate your help. Thanks!!
Hi I'm hoping you can help
My actual account is lesbian19formoms
I was banned for reporting a 13 year old girl this has to be wrong I followed yr rules n I'm banned
Plz plz help
Ty
Joined here because after almost 6 years Free Chat Now has blocked my account. So far, it's better here.
Top