BrownSugarShorty

Profile posts Postings About

  • I have been banned after being a member for 4+ years. A new person PMs and then has me banned without warrant? I never said I was 15, I'm 49, it's even in my profile. I also report every single day disgusting CP post, and send their names to an admin if they're are online. I even have asked to be an Admin.
    Thank you,
    BlondeWifeNYC
    BlondeNYCWife
    BlondeNYCWife
    I would solely ban these sick people, but I got banned. Can you please reinstate me for a pathetic Misunderstanding. Trust me, I'm 100% against underage anything, and I believe you know that about me. BrownSugar, you know me.
    Thank you,
    BlondeWifeNYC
    Hey there... Goodmorning😊 I actually got banned so can u please help me to uplift my ban..my username is Cutesexybitch...please help me
    Thank you😊
    hi I really need you to review my wrongful ban post on the "kicked or banned"
    Forum.
    Or please email me
    Well, so much for being a valued member of the community. guess I need to find another chat site to spend my time on.
    Please lift my ban, I was supposedly banned for spamming but I was in the middle of a private chat and banned no one.. Only thing I can think of is I was contacted by a 23 yo albainian who after a short chat I put him on my ignore list and 2 minutes later I was banned for spamming while in a private chat
    Can you please un-ban me user name pinkkitty420 I promise I will not say anything like that in the chat ever again !!! I’m 27 I assure you it was a innocent thing towards older men
    Hi Admin, I have been a long time user of adultchat.net, but today i experienced that i have been banned for spam - not sure what spam was it, when i was chatting in private with another user. Can you please help me here? I have posted in forum as well but looking for some quick action on it. My username is astalaavistaa.
    A
    astalaavistaa
    anyone online from admin or moderator to fix banned issues?
    Hello, i have a very slow phone and chat doesnt always register so sometimes i type twice and was banned for spam, can i please get unbanned il be more careful next time
    Greetings Gorgeous, wondering if I can get back on, banned by mistake, Throbber59, thanks
    BrownSugarShorty
    BrownSugarShorty
    You're not banned Hun
    BlondeNYCWife
    BlondeNYCWife
    Hi Throbber, I got banned 😭
    I have been banned after being a member for 4+ years. A new person PMs and then has me banned without warrant? I never said I was 15, I'm 49, it's even in my profile. I also report every single day disgusting CP post, and send their names to an admin. Trust me, I'm 100% against underage anything, and I believe you know that about me.
    Thank you,
    BlondeWifeNYC
    BlondeNYCWife
    BlondeNYCWife
    Can you help me?
    Hi, I made a post in the forum "Kicked or Banned" (or something like that) and I got "banned for spam" and I wasn't spamming... I was just chatting away with a couple people about innocuous topics no less and all of a sudden it said I was banned for spam? My username is RawPower and if there's anything you can do to lift the ban I feel I didn't deserve at all, I'd greatly appreciate it.

    Thank you!
    Just got banned for spamming and I wasn't spamming. Username Brian20
    Brian20
    Brian20
    Please help. I don't know what happened I was an empty room chatting in PM then all of the sudden I was banned I guess it was because I compared the new layout to a competitor of this site
    Brian20
    Brian20
    I promise I'll be more careful next time
    Brian20
    Brian20
    Another admin took care of it. Thank you for letting me reach out. When you see this. Have a great day
    I got my ip banned too..trust me it was just a rp and I really apologize for my actions. I have always been a very sweet person to everyone whom I had a conversation with I have never been into a fight with anyone or anything kind of that stuff. Please i don't wanna loose my friends they are very precious to me. My username is aasss.
    I got my ip banned and it was well deserved I am underage andtalking to people but I was never serious about anything I said.I was just messing with them nothing was ever gonna happen nothing sexual happened on my end. Iwish you not to report this to police or however this work I’m just a dumb 17yearold messing with guys because I thought it was funny
    J
    Justdontwanttogetintroubl
    .Everything I said was made up. Especially with that Mike guy I just wanted to make him show up to a random place and feel stupid for trying to cheat on his wife.
    J
    Justdontwanttogetintroubl
    Again I’m sorry I realized what I did was fucking stupid. I’ll never come on here again. It was a guest account under the name Eve17 or Eve17bi .
    I got banned for an underage prp but I’m 18, it said my IP was recorded and I’m freaking out
    Tavishi
    Tavishi
    You are not banned !
    A friend of mine got banned for spamming and wasn't spamming. Her Username is Canada_cat
    Brian20
    Brian20
    Never mind issue resolved
    Hey sugar! Just trying to find out if ive been banned or theres some other issue, cause i can login but the page doesnt load ? Ty :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top