Safety is our #1 priority when using our chat rooms. Please ensure that you take all necessary steps to enjoy a safe and healthy chat experience by following some of the tips below.
1. Be cautious - users online may not be who they say they are no matter how convincing they may sound. The reality is that online friends are really just strangers.
2. It is highly recommended that you DO NOT arrange to meet someone offline, this can be very dangerous. If you must, then go accompanied with a friend and meet in a public place.
3. Do NOT give out any personal information (i.e where you live, your work, email address, picture, telephone number, etc) - you may end up being contacted by people you don't want. Make sure your profile in the chat does not include any personal information.
4. Report to a moderator or Administrator if someone or something makes you worried or uncomfortable at this site.
5. It is very important that you understand that our rooms are for adults only. Any users under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited. We will not be responsible for any harm caused as a result of using this website.
6. Please remember to take short breaks during long chat sessions. Try to get up and walk around once in a while. Eye fatigue and body strain are just some of the symptoms of long chat sessions in front of your computer.
7. Please report all serious actions to your local authorities. We cooperate with all accredited authorities to ensure the safety of our users.
Please take the time now to read all the tips above once again.
Remember! Chat safety starts with YOU!
Thanks for reading and have a very nice chatting experience!