New profile posts

Hi, Phavoriteghel. I'm a new member and just saw your profile photo. WOW, such beautiful breasts and nipples! I haven't been fortunate to love such a beautiful body as my deceased wife was petite and very small breasted but they were a great B-cup size.
I just got banned while I was letting someone know that I live 15 minutes away from them, owing to the numeric digits "15" that I typed in Direct Chat, presuming it to be something inappropriate, I was given an altert message and as I read it, instantly got banned. The person I was talking to was 22 years old! This is a mistake. Please un-ban me.
  • Like
Reactions: Tavishi
D
DesiThiccDick
Have had to create a new account to post here, all my account progress and friends are lost 😔
Tavishi
Tavishi
Arey yr ...you're unbanned now
Your acct has been unbanned. It was an auto ban system from site. You have mentioned something which is sensed by the system to ban.
H
Horny39
Thank you I hope all my friends etc have been re-instated.
I got banned.Can you look into it?It was a misunderstanding. I said something I shouldn't. Is there any way I can fix this? They didn't understand what I was trying to say. I, I think they took it too far. Can anybody help me fix this?
I'm very upset with this adult web page. It does not allow me to get back on. I'm trying.People.I don't know.I'm not getting no help. It says, any way to reset this.At the main.Computer. Or at the main.Server. I tried everything on my end.Nothing is working.
Is there any way you can help me?I tried to make an account. And they tried to sign in as a guest. This was like a couple of months ago.I got kicked down.And it hasn't reset. I keep trying to reset it. I'm making a new account and nothing works. It says I had tried too many times. Is there any way you can reset this?
L
Lis blanc
Brown sugar is no longer an ACN staff
I keep getting.Too many trees.when I log in as a guest,Or when I tried to make a profile. Is there any way we can reset this?Or any way to fix this. Thank you.
L
Lis blanc
Too many trees ..I m sorry I don't understand
A
Amy mom
I'm sorry.I said it wrong.I said, when I log in,Or make a account. It says, you have.Tried too many times.It's locked down.It won't let me make an account or sign in as a guest.Because it says, you tried too many times. Is there any way to fix that?
L
Lis blanc
Try again and see ..
Good Morning BSS, Bonerfidemale here. ( hoping you remember me a little } Have been on for years and years. I was playing on the site the other day and foolishly posted in pm that I was almost 13. My profile has always posted my older age. I got reported , told the lady I was chatting with that it was play chat. She said too late, I already reported you. Can you help me ?
I can neither send nor receive any messages (text or picture).Can you help me solve the problem?
L
Lis blanc
Can you pls tell me your username,what kind of device you are using .which browser n pmed me your IP
Hello.I was signing in under a guest.And I got kicked off.And it won't let me get back on and says blocked.Too many times. Trying to get back on too many times. Is there a way anybody can reset this for me? This is my username for This chat site. Jedim1976
Hello.I was signing in under a guest.And I got kicked off.And it won't let me get back on and says blocked.Too many times. Trying to get back on too many times. Is there a way anybody can reset this for me? This is my username for This chat site. Jedim1976
Hello.This is my username. jedim1976 Is there any way?You can help me get back on this chat site. I've been kicked off.And I don't know why.There's a way you can reset it for me. Thank you.
Top