banned for spam

I've been banned for spam in the middle of a chat, message wasn't even sent. I've seen people spam me with too weird messages but they're still active.

Request to un-ban me, my username is Shalumarried
 
I'm 34, there seems to be some confusion about the sentence here. My username itself has the word married in it... So I can't be 16 right?
Ah yes, so post that he took me to the bed and climbed on top of me grabbing my hands above my head and looked in my eyes then asked me "how are you feeling right now? I'm 16, you're 34 and married, getting fucked by me in my own bed?"
 
Ah yes, so post that he took me to the bed and climbed on top of me grabbing my hands above my head and looked in my eyes then asked me "how are you feeling right now? I'm 16, you're 34 and married, getting fucked by me in my own bed?"
Lost in translation from my local language to English I guess, wasn't my intention. Will make sure to double check the translation first next time before sending.
 
Top