Delaney
Active member
The question is not what you were banned for but whether or not you will remain bannedI was not banned for children things. I was banned for spam. I do not spam
The question is not what you were banned for but whether or not you will remain bannedI was not banned for children things. I was banned for spam. I do not spam
I would like to go back and talk to her and not talk about her girlThe question is not what you were banned for but whether or not you will remain banned
You typed in pm's that you are 16I've been banned for spam in the middle of a chat, message wasn't even sent. I've seen people spam me with too weird messages but they're still active.
Request to un-ban me, my username is Shalumarried
I'm 34, there seems to be some confusion about the sentence here. My username itself has the word married in it... So I can't be 16 right?You typed in pm's that you are 16
Ah yes, so post that he took me to the bed and climbed on top of me grabbing my hands above my head and looked in my eyes then asked me "how are you feeling right now? I'm 16, you're 34 and married, getting fucked by me in my own bed?"I'm 34, there seems to be some confusion about the sentence here. My username itself has the word married in it... So I can't be 16 right?
Lost in translation from my local language to English I guess, wasn't my intention. Will make sure to double check the translation first next time before sending.Ah yes, so post that he took me to the bed and climbed on top of me grabbing my hands above my head and looked in my eyes then asked me "how are you feeling right now? I'm 16, you're 34 and married, getting fucked by me in my own bed?"