banned for spam

Rebytheslut

New member
Hi, my username is Rebytheslut and i was bannedfor posting spam. I rarely post on the main wall so unsure why i was banned.
 
Its been over a week and still banned. I hadnt even posted on the main wall, yet theres people (pretty sure theyre bots) who promote c***d p**n on there yet to be banned
 
So I was just banned for spam and I've been a good standing and friendly user since I created my accounts months ago. I had just barely logged back in after I was logged out due to site lagging or something. Can you please review this and unban me, I enjoy the room and I am ALWAYS ACTIVE. I don't even know what bannes for Spam means..

:Account Name: MmmFuck.

×Thank you×
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260824-042449_org.mozilla.focus.png
    Screenshot_20260824-042449_org.mozilla.focus.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
So I was just banned for spam and I've been a good standing and friendly user since I created my accounts months ago. I had just barely logged back in after I was logged out due to site lagging or something. Can you please review this and unban me, I enjoy the room and I am ALWAYS ACTIVE. I don't even know what bannes for Spam means..

:Account Name: MmmFuck.

×Thank you×
The ban has been lifted
 
Hello Tech Support,

NathanB90 is the same. I have been banned from your site for spam. I would like to know more about how I have spamed on your site. There are people who spam in the main chat all the time. Yes I saw a person in your site who I saw the other day. I messaged them today and asked if we could talk. I do not believe I should be banned
Regards
Nathan B
 
Hello Tech Support,

NathanB90 is the same. I have been banned from your site for spam. I would like to know more about how I have spamed on your site. There are people who spam in the main chat all the time. Yes I saw a person in your site who I saw the other day. I messaged them today and asked if we could talk. I do not believe I should be banned
Regards
Nathan B
Please explain why you are asking for children in pm's
 
Top