Rebytheslut
New member
Hi, my username is Rebytheslut and i was bannedfor posting spam. I rarely post on the main wall so unsure why i was banned.
You are not bannedHi, my username is Rebytheslut and i was bannedfor posting spam. I rarely post on the main wall so unsure why i was banned.
This account doesn't existSame here. Can you please un-ban me (user name is inguy2626)
You are not bannedHi, my username is Rebytheslut and i was bannedfor posting spam. I rarely post on the main wall so unsure why i was banned.
This account does not existSame here. Can you please un-ban me (user name is inguy2626)
The ban has been liftedSo I was just banned for spam and I've been a good standing and friendly user since I created my accounts months ago. I had just barely logged back in after I was logged out due to site lagging or something. Can you please review this and unban me, I enjoy the room and I am ALWAYS ACTIVE. I don't even know what bannes for Spam means..
:Account Name: MmmFuck.
×Thank you×
Yesdoes anybody respond to these postings?
Your username pleaseMy account is also banned. Any reasons ?
Please explain why you are asking for children in pm'sHello Tech Support,
NathanB90 is the same. I have been banned from your site for spam. I would like to know more about how I have spamed on your site. There are people who spam in the main chat all the time. Yes I saw a person in your site who I saw the other day. I messaged them today and asked if we could talk. I do not believe I should be banned
Regards
Nathan B