Are you on breakAre you there
Ok just message me when you are on hereChat later on I am driving
On breakHello I am in Handcock Maryland
On breakI am back now
Now as we left off is there a big rock did that trucker said there was a big rockI am still working on that picture
Ok now ask that trucker is there like old footprint in the groundYes that was the big rock
If there is then that the place then where go to the next partOk will do
Is there old footprint in the groundSure thing
What did they say backLet me ask and see what they say
Before you go can you keep a lookout for any 13 14 boys in the areaI am going to be driving again i will get back to you later this evening when I get to where my drop off is