gavins
Member
Are you in your truckOk will do
Are you in your truckOk will do
Is there a radio in your truckOn a break so I can chat for a while
Ok is the radio where you can talk to the other trucks
Ok is the cbc radio on if so I know what you can do message me back on hereYa like a Cb radio
Is the cb radio onI have time now
Now I want you to say in the cb radio is anyone in Colorado near a ghost abandoned town if so please tell me where in Colorado are you atYes why?
Now if anyone says they are in that area I need to know if they are still in the areaI ask and have to wait
Anyone got back to you yet
Just say is anyone in Colorado for a shipment please get back to meNot yet I will talk again
Ask the trucker is there an off trail pass that looks to be cut open with the gate cut open or is there no off trail pass near thereOne trucker is near Alta CO Ghost town