Cause if that not it then it has to be near by somewhereWill do
Ask the trucker is there an off trail pass that looks to be cut open with the gate cut open or is there no off trail pass near thereOk got someone else that is near Crystal CO
Ghost town
Ask the first trucker is there any no trespassing signs postedOk I will ask them. The first one said there is a trail and the gat looks like it was cut open Do you want me to ask this person to go ahead?
Ok ask the first trucker is the trail look to be long up to hikeThere are none. But looks like a trail
Ok now ask the trucker go ahead and go on that trail I need to know if there a big rock and is that the place to see an eagle if so then we got itOk give me a minute. The Trucker yes very long and up hill that all
Ok cause I think that might be that area but not to sure but from what I've been told that look to be correct for nowRight now I am heading out . As soon as I talk with them I will let you know
Ok are you back on hereHello
So what the update is the off trail pass have a big rock
Is there any mountains as wellOh that. Yes it does
Are you on breakI am still working on it