gavins
Member
Bradley summer movie can't tell what is real and not realThere more like Looney tunes, Charlie brown Christmas.
Bradley summer movie can't tell what is real and not realThere more like Looney tunes, Charlie brown Christmas.
But do you want me tell you of Bradley summer movieOk fine here ya go. I watch Thriller movies Comedy Drama and old movies
Well only half of the movie that in Iowa is found but the other half no luck there just something not adding up to itYa sure
Will you ask anyone if they been to ColoradoOk time for me to go to work....
Show the 2 girls to them see if they know where this area is at in ColoradoSure will do
Just message me when your back on hereHello
So do you have any info of the picture of where this is in Colorado or no luckHello
Did you ask anyone about itWell looks like they are standing on a cliff
Do you have a jobNo who can I ask? Any suggestions
Message me when your on hereYes I am a truck driver