New profile posts

hello, I made a new Profile.And they went to the adult chat.Room.it says, so when he tries, I have to wait. Is there any way you can help me fix this?
Ask your hot wife to phone John on 07419911599😉 and we can start with some horny filthy talk and swap horny, sexy nude pictures and we can arrange future experiences then 😉. Until then, enjoy your horny times together xx
Call me on 07419911599 😉xx
J
johnner42
Its good too be yourself, do as you please and what pleases you. Always respect other people and cause no harm to anyone.
We only live once. Get what you want the first time around . The only time around. Love peace goodwill and what ever floats your boat xx
I also meant say that enjoy sharing my gf with other guys. She is very highly sexed loves being made to cum. Watching her being shaved is such a turn on.
Are you the same v
  • Like
Reactions: johnner42
J
johnner42
Phone john mate ill have your gf cumming and loving it. You or your horny gf can call me anytime you want on 07419911599 😉
Hi her_modesty.My account got banned for cp! I have no idea why that is?! Never looked at, possessed or knowingly posted any underage content. Nor would I ever! I hope you can see from my profile and history that I’m 100% against underage activities and even flagged multiple offenders when I saw content like that. Please lift the ban on my account.Thank you very much!
I was wondering i you were a mod or admin? If so could you look over my banned in forum and see why I got banned? I don't understand and please if I could get my ban lifted?I posted in the forums and no one not even an admin has replied! l miss my friends I made in the adult room and I been kind of sad that I can't go on there.
L
Latinalikesjocks90
Latinalikesjocks was my username and I was banned on September 13th I don't remember the time though. Sorry to have bothered you like this.
Anyway to please look into why I got banned? I love your site and it breaks my heart that I can't get into the chat. I was banned around 2 last night and I'm confused about what the message means of why I was banned. Anyway to lift the ban and to see why I was banned in the first play. My username was Latinalikesjocks.
T
Tommyhawk57
Looking for chat with trans she males bisexual couples
Hey. My account DesiThickDick has been wrongly banned, with Spam as the reason, I wasn't even on the main chat, I was talking to someone in chat box.
Please unban my account. I'm made this account just so I can post in the forums.
Hi my name was JackGR in the chat and I got banned for spam . I didn’t do anything wrong . Please can you help me ?
  • Like
Reactions: Tavishi
Tavishi
Tavishi
I'll convey msg to admins , thanks .
Top