I Izumi New member Sep 19, 2026 #1 I wish to become a moderator for this website. Could i know the requirements for becoming the mod? My site username is Master_A
I wish to become a moderator for this website. Could i know the requirements for becoming the mod? My site username is Master_A
A Alfie New member Sep 21, 2026 #2 I've also been attempting to enquire about become a staff member here on the forum however no one answers. If it's the chat room you want to become a moderator of, I think you speak to @Delaney @Lis blanc
I've also been attempting to enquire about become a staff member here on the forum however no one answers. If it's the chat room you want to become a moderator of, I think you speak to @Delaney @Lis blanc
I Izumi New member Sep 22, 2026 #3 Thanks man, yeah i wanna be the chat site mod. There's just too much illegal stuff going on there ,can't even chat in peace. Alll sorts of crazies
Thanks man, yeah i wanna be the chat site mod. There's just too much illegal stuff going on there ,can't even chat in peace. Alll sorts of crazies
Delaney Active member Sep 22, 2026 #4 Izumi said: I wish to become a moderator for this website. Could i know the requirements for becoming the mod? My site username is Master_A Click to expand... You haven't been a member long enough
Izumi said: I wish to become a moderator for this website. Could i know the requirements for becoming the mod? My site username is Master_A Click to expand... You haven't been a member long enough