I got banned and kicked

sexisara

New member
This all started in bored and horny cats eye added me said some one told me about you and told me you wanted to talk I asked was it mike she said know then I asked who she said she forgot then the next day I ask again she makes fun of it and posts in the normal chats and then she sends her friends after me he attacks me and treated to get me banned because I reported him for hes treat ING behavior he gets banned and says il be back il find out if you you got me banned comes back and shows me a screen shot of a admin said it was me and then he says il don't mess with me il get my admin friend to get you banned and kicked hes name is skull crusher
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260826_045037_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20260826_045037_Gallery.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20260826_045226_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20260826_045226_Gallery.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20260826_050209_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260826_050209_Chrome.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 7
This all started in bored and horny cats eye added me said some one told me about you and told me you wanted to talk I asked was it mike she said know then I asked who she said she forgot then the next day I ask again she makes fun of it and posts in the normal chats and then she sends her friends after me he attacks me and treated to get me banned because I reported him for hes treat ING behavior he gets banned and says il be back il find out if you you got me banned comes back and shows me a screen shot of a admin said it was me and then he says il don't mess with me il get my admin friend to get you banned and kicked hes name is skull crusher
You have not been kicked or banned as your user history clearly shows. Please stop making up stories and causing unnecessary drama
 
Top