Banned no reason

40mUK

New member
Hi, can you please look to remove my ban, my account MatureUK , banned soecific reason given.

I logged in and was just trying to post a gif by method of copy paste url but it was not loading in main chat for me, so attempted pasting few times. I was not chatting with anyone in PM or even jn main chat and I got banned. Not sure if my multiple try to copy paste was seen as spam as it was not intention, as it was loading for I thought its not sent, hence I tried few times. Sorry if this caused for system to auto ban me as spam
 
Last edited:
Hi, can you please look to remove my ban, my account MatureUK , banned soecific reason given.

I logged in and was just trying to post a gif by method of copy paste url but it was not loading in main chat for me, so attempted pasting few times. I was not chatting with anyone in PM or even jn main chat and I got banned. Not sure if my multiple try to copy paste was seen as spam as it was not intention, as it was loading for I thought its not sent, hence I tried few times. Sorry if this caused for system to auto ban me as spam
You are not banned
 
Top