Banned for Spam

Sylvester

New member
I got banned today and reason was spam. May i know the exact reason as i wasnt spamming anything and i was chatting normally. Can someone help please coz it said ip is recorded and it maybe given to lawenforcement. I dont want to get into this mess for this reason. Please can someone respond and help and uplift my ban? The message got me terrified.
 
Last edited:
My Username was: Sylvester

I got banned today and reason was spam. May i know the exact reason as i wasnt spamming anything and i was chatting normally. Can someone help please coz it said ip is recorded and it maybe given to lawenforcement. I dont want to get into this mess for this reason. Please can someone respond and help and uplift my ban so i can delete my account at least? The message got me terrified.
Maybe stop talking about your mom. The ban has been lifted
 
Top