This account does not existUsername Chaser77. I recently got banned saying the reason was spam but I was just chatting with a friend and didn't post any photos or anything.
The ban has been lifted. Please be careful sharing socials in pm'sSorry I had to create a new username to login. My old account username was Metal_Man
I couldn't remember the password to login.
Please explain why you are asking about children in pm'sHello Tech Support,
NathanB90 is the same. I have been banned from your site for spam. I would like to know more about how I have spamed on your site. There are people who spam in the main chat all the time. Yes I saw a person in your site who I saw the other day. I messaged them today and asked if we could talk. I do not believe I should be banned
Regards
Nathan B
Thank you! I willThe ban has been lifted. Please be careful sharing socials in pm's
I was asking my friend how their children were goingPlease explain why you are asking about children in pm's
You were asking if she has children not how they were going. The other question you asked was regarding fucking your children's friendI was asking my friend how their children were going
No. You're lying about asking for childrenSo you are lieing when you banded me for spam
YesSo the ban will stand then
Dang you can actually do your job. Surprising