Banned for spam

bc23f

New member
Username bimbocumdump23f banned for spam, but I was only chatting with a friend and not even sending multiple messages in a row. Please unban?
 
Banned for spam.. no idea why. No information given to explain the action. I have been on this site for years and never had an issue, now I was banned with no explanation. Please respond
 
Mushroomhead

I was banned for spam.. what does that mean? Somebody responded to my question stating I sent this message:
"
" i m 16 yr old boy in my puberty..."
There is no way I sent this and I have no idea who sent the message.
 
Mushroomhead

I was banned for spam.. what does that mean? Somebody responded to my question stating I sent this message:
"
" i m 16 yr old boy in my puberty..."
There is no way I sent this and I have no idea who sent the message.
The ban has been lifted
 
Top