Was Meredith in her clothes or was she naked on Billy bed when Billy was in the roomYes. The dark sheet. Did I miss something?
Ok listen up if you find any 13 14 white tan blonde or brown shirtless boy on a sit on lawn mower or on a park bench please give him this [email protected] on Google chat tell him just add me and I'll get back to him as soon as I'm back on hereGavins I am currently in The state of Virgina. Anything....
Can you do that for me if you see them
Only if you see the 13 14 boys in shirt or shirtless on a sit on lawn mower or on a park benchI will do this
Hey I have to go now but I'll be back on here later on tonight just look for the 13 14 white tan blonde brown shirtless boys on a sit on lawn mower or on a park bench tell them go on Google chat and add me I'll get to them when I get back on here so please don't forget it cause I want to talk to them so just keep a lookout for themYes I got it
Just try be back on here tonight cause I'll be back on here by then if not just do what I told you see ya later onYes I got it
I was under the impression that she was naked.Was Meredith in her clothes or was she naked on Billy bed when Billy was in the room