gavins
Member
From Melrose place did you seen the another perfect day in hellYes I have seen American Pie and Melrose Place. What does this have to do with you removing the ban I have?
From Melrose place did you seen the another perfect day in hellYes I have seen American Pie and Melrose Place. What does this have to do with you removing the ban I have?
When was your ban from and do you want to see itNo. I have not.
Can you remove the ban on my account Gavins?
Have any of the mods on here they will lifted the ban in order to see an another perfect day in hell do you want to see what happens to Billy and MeredithIt was last week and for spam. Yes. I am interested in seeing it.
What I mean have you been in the forum for the ban and kick and did anyone got back to youDo I understand the ban will be lifted or mods will lift it? I’m sorry but I’m confused.
Ok let me see what I can do as for Billy and Meredith do you want to see it it's from YouTubeYes. I did place a request in that forum and have not heard back. That was Friday.
Ok someone will get back to you soon I had just send your ban to a mod so it will be a while but they will get back to you soon so do you want to see itYes. I did place a request in that forum and have not heard back. That was Friday.
Thank you. And where would I see that?Ok let me see what I can do as for Billy and Meredith do you want to see it it's from YouTube
Ok here it is on YouTube MELROSE PLACE | Meredith Seduces Billy just watch this and tell me what you think of itThank you. And where would I see that?
Did you saw it on YouTubeHoly shit! Is that Buddy?!?!
So do you see what happened when Meredith sister walk in on her when Billy tried to get her to leave the roomYes. And I meant Buffy
You mean by AllisonOnly saw one scene when Billy returns from the run and the sister is in the bed seducing him and he is the caught by Meredith
But did you saw when Meredith had to run naked with the sheet on her and Billy didn't want to sleep with herYes. Never did like her.