So when they where in the boat hidden where there clothes hidden or not hidden
So when Heather and Oz where hidden did the people saw the chair on the boat ramp and where they near the bushes as wellThere clothes were in the bushes
What time tonightBye be back later tonight we can finish up
So when Heather and Oz where hidden did Victoria and Kevin heard Heather and Oz need help or where they asleep having sex together I'll wait for you to be back on here tonightBye be back later tonight we can finish up
I am back nowWhat time tonight
So when Heather and Oz where hidden did the people saw the chair on the boat ramp and where they near the bushes as wellI am back now
So when Heather and Oz where hidden did Victoria and Kevin heard Heather and Oz need help or where they asleep having sex togetherI am back now
So when Heather and Oz where hidden did Victoria and Kevin heard Heather and Oz need help or where they asleep having sex togetherNear the bushes
Was Heather scare that she wanted to do it did she say are our clothes hidden to Oz while Oz was holding herYa the boat was on the other side so no one saw them only the empty chair
Was Heather trying to stop her moaning when Oz was holding her did Oz told her to stop moaningHe was holding her close to him
So when that person left did Heather told Oz I have to go can you go get our clothes cause I don't want to do this after what just happened to usNot that I know of