Can you tell me why I can’t login to my account, it comes up no record of password or user name. Not sure if you can help but I’d appreciate it if you could. Alwaysup is the user name and pass word I have. Email is [email protected]
I was banned for a post didnt know you could be banned for but accepted in logged back into chat was chatting for like 4 hrs then gkt banned again for good for the previous reason i didnt know you couldbr lost that and nvwr dis post it again and never would
Hey...do you know why I was banned? My username was Heathen or Heathen79...it logs me in automatically when I go to the site, so I don't remember exactly, but pretty sure it's just Heathen...I was on last night, just chatted in DM and went to get on today and it says I'm banned. I'd greatly appreciate your help. Thanks!!
Hi I'm hoping you can help
My actual account is lesbian19formoms
I was banned for reporting a 13 year old girl this has to be wrong I followed yr rules n I'm banned
Plz plz help
Ty
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Reactions: Tavishi