gavins
Member
Hey sorry I was asleep but I'll be back on here tonight so just tell me when the trucker found anything out in that town just message me back on here
Hey sorry I was asleep but I'll be back on here tonight so just tell me when the trucker found anything out in that town just message me back on here
Ok but what I need is the name of that town where it is cause all I need is that cause I got the rest of it nowWell one of the Trucker answers your photo of where it was
Yea sorry I was gone but now for the next part tell me when you are driving and if you see any like 13 14 boys at any hotels or motels that by themselves in the swimming pool or hot tub if you do see anything like that at any place please let me know on hereWell are you there?
Ok message me when your back on hereOk after I get done this evening
Are you on breakHello
Back is there any 13 14 boys in the areaYes got my load where it need to go
Sorry I was gone but I'll be gone all day but I'll be back on here might be late at night so just keep me updated and I still need that town name in Colorado where the off trail pass is itJust wanted to let you know that all of us Truckers will keep an eye out
Ok so what movie's or shows have you seenHello Gavin’s,
American pies and which one have you seen over and over again and have anyone seen A lot like love and what tv shows have you seen with the sex in it from Friends fashion house to Melrose place to an another perfect day in hell with Billy and Meredith to Jonathan and Tammy in the barn to Ej and Abby shower to Kiki and Griffin to Kiki and Dillon to ed edd and eddy to Timmy tuner to chuckie from Bingo the movie to Bradley summer the movie or to whatever you can think of that went off of YouTube that you can't find anything of the shirtless to on the sofa with the parents walk in on them of making love so please take a look of this and tell me what have you seen so far I'm open up to hear what you all have to say and please take your time to look at it all thanks.Are these questions to make sure I’m not a bot?
Read this that just been postedAre these questions to make sure I’m not a bot?
Yes I have seen American Pie and Melrose Place. What does this have to do with you removing the ban I have?American pies and which one have you seen over and over again and have anyone seen A lot like love and what tv shows have you seen with the sex in it from Friends fashion house to Melrose place to an another perfect day in hell with Billy and Meredith to Jonathan and Tammy in the barn to Ej and Abby shower to Kiki and Griffin to Kiki and Dillon to ed edd and eddy to Timmy tuner to chuckie from Bingo the movie to Bradley summer the movie or to whatever you can think of that went off of YouTube that you can't find anything of the shirtless to on the sofa with the parents walk in on them of making love so please take a look of this and tell me what have you seen so far I'm open up to hear what you all have to say and please take your time to look at it all thanks.