Banned

Boy4u

New member
Dear sir / madam...
Today I was banned but I don't share any underage content. Earlier I was told someone for roleplay so I was kick out that time... Today I was not done any thing like that.. Please unbann me
 
I was been banned for earlier mistake.. That time I was kicked out.... But today I was do only 3-4 massage in main chat... And i got banned reseaon giving underage.... This is my earlier mistake
 
Dear sir / madam...
Today I was banned but I don't share any underage content. Earlier I was told someone for roleplay so I was kick out that time... Today I was not done any thing like that.. Please unbann me
Your username please
 
Sir I know I requested for it.... But this time I was kick out and after that I dont do any wrong thing..... But after 3-4 days I was banned for same reason. Please sir give me one chance again.... It is humble request.... I am very long time user off this site.... This is my first banned... Please unbanned me... I assure you this will never happen again in future... Please sir
 
Dear sir.. I know I requested for it.... But this time I was kick out and after that I dont do any wrong thing..... But after 3-4 days I was banned for same reason. Please sir give me one chance again.... It is humble request.... I am very long time user off this site.... This is my first banned... Please unbanned me... I assure you this will never happen again in future... Please unbanned me sir
 
Top