Banned for Spam

HMilf

New member
My User handle- HinduMilf34 got banned for Spam around 4:30 pm ist as I was talking to some user and got banned and now I'm unable to find my id and such can you tell me the reason as it's my first time and I try to follow every chat rules mentioned and do explicit things in private chat only and I'll be careful in future and so please unban my ip and account. Thanks for ur support. Adding @Delaney for this issue
 
Last edited:
My User handle- HinduMilf34 got banned for Spam around 4:30 pm ist as I was talking to some user and got banned and now I'm unable to find my id and such can you tell me the reason as it's my first time and I try to follow every chat rules mentioned and do explicit things in private chat only and I'll be careful in future and so please unban my ip and account. Thanks for ur support. Adding @Delaney for this issue
The ban has been lifted
 
Top