Message me when your back on hereWill do
Before we go on did you found any 13 14 white tan blonde or brown shirtless boys in the swim trunks or on a sit on lawn mowerJust got on here
Is there old footprint in the groundNo one has seen them I CB the trucker
Dose it look like 2 girls footprintThe Trucker says ya
Is there mountains as wellThe trucker not sure. They said ya it is Footprints
Dose it look like by the big rock was clothes on the groundYa like far away
Is it all dryed upThey said it looks like someone was here
Is there like 3 footprintYes. I am going to be driving now I will keep askin
If there is then I got that area now cause what they told me was someplace elseYes. I am going to be driving now I will keep asking them
Ok the next part is I need now that trucker to go to the town and see if anyone now looking for themOk I will CB them and find out more about it.