Delaney Banned me for an old reason.

Random1

New member
So I was talking about Delaney in chat. Criticizing her and how she does things. She got hurt and ban me for an old reason that happened months ago and got resolved. And she also ban my alt account and my other account on AdultChat.Avanue

I apologized to Delaney and I asked Modesty to unban me. But she doesn't want to go against Delaney.

I have another pic of her saying her reason for kicking me wa being a dick. Because she was hurt.

I'm saying she isn't fit for being an admin.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260828_210506_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260828_210506_Chrome.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20260828_190422_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260828_190422_Chrome.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20260829_175736_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20260829_175736_Brave.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 4
So I was talking about Delaney in chat. Criticizing her and how she does things. She got hurt and ban me for an old reason that happened months ago and got resolved. And she also ban my alt account and my other account on AdultChat.Avanue

I apologized to Delaney and I asked Modesty to unban me. But she doesn't want to go against Delaney.

I have another pic of her saying her reason for kicking me wa being a dick. Because she was hurt.

I'm saying she isn't fit for being an admin.
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate hearing from you
 
Top