BennettN26
New member
Hello Tech Support,
NathanB90 is the same. I have been banned from your site for spam. I would like to know more about how I have spamed on your site. There are people who spam in the main chat all the time. Yes I saw a person in your site who I saw the other day. I messaged them today and asked if we could talk. I do not believe I should be banned
Regards
Nathan B
NathanB90 is the same. I have been banned from your site for spam. I would like to know more about how I have spamed on your site. There are people who spam in the main chat all the time. Yes I saw a person in your site who I saw the other day. I messaged them today and asked if we could talk. I do not believe I should be banned
Regards
Nathan B