Hello,
@Tavishi and other admin members I am writing to appeal my ban. I was notified that my account was banned for spam, but I don't believe I am guilty of that, I was just talking to someone happily and suddenly this ban was implemented on me. I don't even know what "Banned for Spam" means..If this was triggered by mistake or an automated system, I'd really appreciate it if you could review my account.
I am an ACTIVE friendly member, who just enjoys the room and regularly using the website being the best platform ever used. I value being part of the community and have always tried to follow the rules. If I unknowingly did something that raised a flag, I'd be grateful to know so I can avoid it in the future. And at last I request if my bank can be lifted.
Thank You
Regards
:Account name: Robinxxx
@Tavishi and other admin members I am writing to appeal my ban. I was notified that my account was banned for spam, but I don't believe I am guilty of that, I was just talking to someone happily and suddenly this ban was implemented on me. I don't even know what "Banned for Spam" means..If this was triggered by mistake or an automated system, I'd really appreciate it if you could review my account.
I am an ACTIVE friendly member, who just enjoys the room and regularly using the website being the best platform ever used. I value being part of the community and have always tried to follow the rules. If I unknowingly did something that raised a flag, I'd be grateful to know so I can avoid it in the future. And at last I request if my bank can be lifted.
Thank You
Regards
:Account name: Robinxxx
Attachments
Attachments
Last edited: