Accidentally Banned for Spam

I was talking with a friend and seeing how far apart our timezones were. I believe the system banned me for spam because it thought I was saying I was underage (I am not) My username is chillaustralianm18, and I’d appreciate if you’d be able to unban me, and possibly get my name changed to chillaustralianm2006 to match my Forums username since I’m no longer 18.
Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
chillaustralianm2006
 
The
I was talking with a friend and seeing how far apart our timezones were. I believe the system banned me for spam because it thought I was saying I was underage (I am not) My username is chillaustralianm18, and I’d appreciate if you’d be able to unban me, and possibly get my name changed to chillaustralianm2006 to match my Forums username since I’m no longer 18.
Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
chillaustralianm2006
The ban has been lifted. Please change your prp to avoid any confusion
 
Top